Our chocolate mousse is light and fluffy and pretty much the most delicious thing you'll eat all week. Add the fact that it's keto + vegan and only takes 10 minutes to prepare, and you've got a prize-winning dessert on your hands ;)
Serves: 4 // Serving Size: 100g // Prep time: 10 min
1 400ml Can Coconut Whipping Cream
3 Tbsp Cacao Powder
1 Packet (20g) Ketobasis
1. Shake the coconut cream in the can, then refrigerate overnight or freeze for 5 hours.
2. Open the can. Poke a hole in the solid cream and carefully pour out most of the coconut water at the bottom of the can.
3. Whip the cream: Scoop the solid cream into a mixing bowl and add the Ketobasis. Mix on high with a hand mixer for 3-5 minutes, until thick and creamy. Set aside 4-5 tbsp of the coconut whipped cream for garnish.
4. Fold in the cacao powder until just combined, then use the hand mixer to finish whipping.
5. Spoon into small bowls. Store in the refrigerator until ready to serve. When ready, top with a dollop of Coconut Whipped Cream and a sprinkle of cacao nibs. Enjoy!
I hope you love this recipe as much as I do! When you decide to make it, comment below, let us know what you think, and post a photo on Instagram with the hashtag #staysynchro so we can see it. Can’t wait to connect!